Ratings for Dr. Timothy J. Poland

Kind and best Dr. my family and I have ever met. He takes time with each patient and makes you feel comfortable and goes over and above what you would expect from a doctor. We cant say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Dr. Poland is the best doctor in Lake County. His patients health is his priority, very caring and never on a rush. He is just awesome!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

When I was looking for a family practice doctor, I relied on mostly reviews to make my choice. Dr. Poland has great reviews that are accurate. He has been very helpful with any health issues I've had and I never feel like he is in a rush but there to make an accurate diagnosis and make sure all my questions are answered. He is a great, kind, and caring doctor and I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Dr Tim is excellent doctor..very caring and professional.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

Dr. Poland is fantastic and that pretty much sums it up. I would recommend Dr. Poland to anyone that is looking for a doctor, is new to the area or is changing from one medical group to another. I have been seeing Dr. Poland for over 7 years now and he is an outstanding doctor, who takes the time to listen to your concerns and formulate a proper course of action to help you to get better. His online email response time is excellent, he is usually very easy to get an appointment with, although he does get very booked at times, but this is due to the quality level of care that he provides.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Dr. Poland has been my primary physician for almost 15 years. He is amazing - always treats you with respect and full attention despite a busy practice. He is highly intelligent, experienced and caring.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2010

Dr. Poland is a terrific Family practicioner. I've seen him for over 7 years and he's always got my health and well being as a priority. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

Dr. Poland has been my doctor for years and I always feel like he is doing everything he can for me.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2007

Dr. Timothy J. Poland's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1988)

Delta Dental