Ratings for Dr. Ted J. Jagielo

This doctor has a problem with honestly. I will never go back to this clown. He is rude, sarcastic, dishonest and intentionally overbills insurance. Because of this site I have located a real doctor in Park Ridge.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

I have been seeing this doctor for over 10 years. He has excellent knowledge and has diagnosed and treated my whole family very well. A patient does have to wait, but I would much rather a doctor knows his field than an MD with great atmospherics and little practical ability.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Went to this doctor once. He was very confused! When I left and passed the reception area his wife, Victoria was bragging about leaving fake 5 star ratings for him !! This dude is a joke, will never go back.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

i have been going to Dr. Jagielo for over ten years. I agree with some of the complaints about always having to wait but do not get where people are coming from when they say he is mean. My opinion is that he is very knowledgeable and a good DR. I would and have recommended him to friends and family. what i like best about this DR. is that he really cares about his patients. when I was having trouble breathing he kept his office open late for me so i would not have to go sit in an ER. That is a good doctor

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Went to this doctor. He was very good. Liked the location and the doctor

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

New to this area. Went to this doctor since he was nearby and the only one I could get an appointment in a timely manner. What a mistake!! Doctor did not seem knowledgeable nor caring, except for insurane info. Very sarcastic. Will never go back again. I will use this site to find a competent doctor.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2010

Very Rude Staff.. and very rude Dr as well....do not go to this man...

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

Never on time, had to wait atleast 45 minutes per appointment, threw some sarcastic replies for querries, also slapped me with a bill of $150 for missed appointments which I NEVER made, stay away from this guy, save yourself from the hassle and every thats wrong with the medical industry

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

Doctor rushed through my exam. Seemed to be going through the motions. The nurse did most of the work. Very easy to get an appointment. No waiting. Staff very friendly, but the issues were with the doctor which is the bottom line. Will go to different doctor next time.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

Long wait with only one person other than me in the waiting room. Doctor seemed to care more about his vacation plans than my medical condition, in which he just referred me to a specialist anyway. Will not go back to this doctor again.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

Dr. Ted J. Jagielo's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1995)

Unicare

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This doctor has a problem with honestly. I will never go back to this clown. He is rude, sarcastic, dishonest and intentionally overbills insurance. Because of..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing this doctor for over 10 years. He has excellent knowledge and has diagnosed and treated my whole family very well. A patient does have to wa..."

November 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Went to this doctor once. He was very confused! When I left and passed the reception area his wife, Victoria was bragging about leaving fake 5 star ratings for ..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "i have been going to Dr. Jagielo for over ten years. I agree with some of the complaints about always having to wait but do not get where people are coming from..."

October 30, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=128691'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.1

March 6, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=128691'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.9

February 5, 2014