Ratings for Dr. Mark Majoch

I have dealt mostly with PA Stephanie. She is competent and efficient, but sometimes does not look at the whole picture. For the past 3 years she has told me to go on a low fat high fiber diet to reduce my cholesterol (now 250). I am 5'8" and 122 pounds and have always watched my diet. New direction is to exercise more. Already work out at least an hour a day. Most recent experience was with PA Laura. I injured my finger and saw her since Stephanie was busy. Laura blew me off and sent me home with a stint. I requested an X-ray 2 days later, but the office never got back to me with the order. When I called after waiting the weekend, I learned the order was at the front desk but no one called me. I got the X-ray, but again, no one called me with the results. I contacted the office 3 days later to learn it was broken! Laura told me I would need to see an orthopedic surgeon, but gave no recommendation and never followed up. Now, 3 weeks after the injury, I had to have 2 pins placed in my finger and face 6 weeks of healing before pins are removed!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I have been a patient of this doctor’s office (and Dr Mark Majoch) for a few years. The office staff needs revamping. The most dysfunctional part of the practice is the billing section, imagine that. I called after receiving a bill and so did BCBS and two different BCBS reps left messages and I did as well and the person in the billing section (Terry) never called back. When I got her finally, she had to "research" why I was sent a bill. I was going for biometric screenings that are supposed to be covered. Apparnetly, doctors can code the way they want. Do not go to this doctor and expect free biometric screening. There is a code on the biometric screening form we get each year for wellness pts. I was just sent a bill for $100 and a BCBSga rep informed me it was doctor discretion on how to code. This office will bill you. preventive care= billed

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

I love Dr Majoch. He has a great manner with his patients and is constantly looking out for my bestimate interest.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

I miss Susan Johnson she is a wonderful PA at Dr. Majoch's office. Stephanie is also very good but I have been seeing Susan since 1998. The back office is very good, I have never seen Dr. Majoch as I see the PA's who as I said are wonderful and caring. The front office still needs some work. I also work in the medical field and if we even answered the phones the way they do we would be gone. As previous comments were stated you never get a thank-you or how are you, or hope you feel better nothing from the front office. They can really mess up messages also. I really hope Susan is well and can come back soon, nothing ever got mixed up with any test because she know me so well and I miss her!!! She is a great PA, better than any Dr. I have ever seen!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

I was a long time patient of Dr. Majoch. I felt very comfortable around him & he seemed to know what to prescribe to make me feel better. However, after being a patient of his for around 5 years, things became very messed up! It got to the point where I was taking 6mg of Klonopin each day (way over the daily recommended dosage) & also Adderral 3x per day @ 20mg each dose. I heard that Dr. Majoch was under investigation from the DEA and decided it was time for me to find another doctor. I became addicted to the Klonopin & many physicians wouldn't even take me on as a patient after the misuse of drugs being prescribed to me over a 5 year period. I have heard other stories about people going in and lying to Dr. Majoch because he has a reputation of being "script happy" and will write prescriptions based on whatever the patient will lie in saying he is suffering from. If you are looking for a good way to score pharmaceuticals from the doctor w a legit script…Majoch is your guy! Dirty

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

Dr. Majoch is a wonderful doctor but SOME of his staff are very ignorant!! Been going there for 4yrs and a few of the staff members should have been gone long ago! I recently was denied medical service for an outstanding bill from 2yrs ago! I have been seen twice since this alleged balance was created but on this occasion while I sat in his office with a bad leg, metal brace on it and in pain, after waiting a week for the first available appt I was told that PDQ, a collection agency had the say so on whether or not I was to be seen for my leg! After talking to the worst person in the world over at PDQ I was told by Dr. Majoch's staff that i would not be seen!!! I do agree that I am responsible for any bills I generate but this was a bill that I have disputed once, and I have been seen twice since then, so to be turned away in pain by my doctor is unfathomable!! In his defense I am not sure that Dr. Majoch is aware that I was rejected & his Staff would not get him!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Majock's office for about 15 years. His PA's, Stephanie and particuly Susan Johnson are excellent. Susan is sincerely interested in your overall healhcare and takes time with you. I do have to agree with the other posters regarding his front office staff. There is NO customer service there at all - you pay your bill and no "thank you", "hope you feel better", "have a nice day" -- well, common curtesies. They all need to be trained or replaced. The staff in the back office are more attentive to requests, etc. I hope Dr. Majoch realizes this -- there are too many kind qualified people seeking jobs. I will continue with him and his PAs and recommend his office as the medical care is excellent.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

Dr. Majoch is very good, knowledgeable, and extremely personable. I've been patient for about 10 years; he listens to me and I never feel he is rushing off to the next patient. Unfortunately I do agree with other posters about his unfriendly staff. They never smile and often don't even look me in the eye. In all fairness, the office staff is the only thing about Dr. Majoch's practice that I don't like--everything else is excellent. I hope he eventually makes some changes so his staff represents him as well as they should.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

Dr. Majoch has always listened first and then suggested a course of treatment. I've seen him for over 13 years.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Dr. Majoch is wonderful. However, the people in the office seem lazy and very unconcerned with paperwork you need. They are not friendly.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. Mark Majoch's Credentials

• Coll Med, Univ Jagiellonski, Krakow, Poland (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Duluth, GA