Ratings for Dr. Sam Koppula

Fantastic staff. They are friendly and helpful!! Dr. Koppula is knowledgable. They have updated technology to track shots and a patient friendly system to get you in and out if the office in an efficient but reliable manner. They carefully monitor for reactions. The only reason I am changing is due to moving out of state.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I am a Registered nurse with many years of experience. Unfortunately, I also have severe, chronic sinus infections. Dr. Koppula is the very best physician I know. He is extremely thorough and genuinely cares about his patients. Once, I had meningitis and was misdiagnosed at the hospital. Dr Koppula diagnosed me right away..saving my life! He's the best!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

I absolutely love Dr. Koppula! My husband and I have been seeing him for years. Though we live further away from him now than we did in the past, we make the long drive (about 1.5 hours each way) just to see him. Being as I frequently come down with bronchitis, this man gets me over it so much faster than any other doctor, so he is definitely worth the trip. We affectionately dubbed him the "Shot Doctor" as he gives us the option of taking shots to speed up the recovery process and they work!! One time, we made the mistake of seeing a doctor closer to home, only to have to end up going to Dr. Koppula to speed up the recovery process. Dr. Koppula is very aggressive on his treatments and they work. His office is on a first-come, first-served schedule and doesn't usually accept appointments, so most of the questions about appointments aren't relevant.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2006

Dr. Sam Koppula's Credentials

• Guntur Med Coll, Univ Of Hlth Sci, Guntur, Ap, India (Grad. 1966)