Ratings for Dr. Kevin L. Pounds

I love Dr. Pounds, however his staff... not so much. Rhonda is a jem. She begins conversations by informing patients by lecturing them about procedures. I have been a patient of Dr. Pounds for about 6 years, but that did not stop Rhonda from informing me I have not been seen since 2012. Sadly, I will be looking for a new Doc.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Our family just switched to Dr. Pounds based on a referral from a friend. He is polite and friendly but not too much. He focused on what we brought as concerns and didnt chastize us for things doctors normally do. Most importantly, he listened to my daughter and ordered tests prior doctors had not and found a serious condition. He worked hard to find the right surgeon for the referral and followed up on her care. I am most impressed on his ability to remember his clients and their interests/conditions. He takes as much time as needed to explain any medical issue. I am very happy with his performance.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

doctor is not a miracle worker, but honest, and good at what he does, knows what he knows and doesn't know, good at applying what he does know.. enough play on words, SIMPLY VERY VERY GOOD DOCTOR

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

Was a little late getting in to see me but that was no big deal. He proceeded to apologize and wanted to know if I had any complaints about the staff up front. The staff was wonderful. Told him that I had no problems and I couldn't speak to others who were still waiting. He made a snide comment in response. I was being honest and answering his question as best I could. He then proceeded to rush through the questions and finally asked what I wanted from him. I was there to establish a primary doctor but his demeanor was less than professional and btw, when was the last time anyone went to a doctor for no reason at all. He has pics of family all over the room and I thought he would be a genuinely nice guy but I was mistaken. I don't need a physician who is cold and looking for ways to get onto his staff which at that point, they were the only part of my visit that was enjoyable.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2010

Very caring and is not afraid to tell you if he's not sure of something and networks with other Drs. to educate and help him. He also does a lot of research on his own to better understand something. Polite, mild mannered and know how to put things delicately.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

Dr. Pounds is an awsome doctor. Very knowledgeable in his profession. Is great with sports related injuries.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2007

Dr. Kevin L. Pounds's Credentials

• Pa State Univ Coll Of Med, Hershey Pa 17033 (Grad. 1999)

Amerigroup