Ratings for Dr. Daniel S. Gordon

I could not give Dr. Gordon any more praise. He has helped my wife and I out so much and has made life a lot more enjoyable! At first I was a little skeptical about chiropractors but after he helped my wife get out of pain from a past car accident I decided to give him a shot for my back pain and my headaches. Both of which are completely gone!! My golf game has gotten better also from his adjustments and having everything in place. Thank you so much for helping us Dr. Gordon!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I just have my first visit to Gordon Chiropractic this afternoon. I received a gift certificate for a deep tissue message. This was my first ever message that was not given by a friend while sitting at desk doing work. Upon entering their facility I was greeted with the utmost friendly receptionists. Their waiting area was very clean and was filled with new magazines. (I always dislike waiting rooms that have old dated magazines from the previous year.) I barely waited 5 minutes before their Message Therapist. The room was lit in an ambiance that makes you think calm and peaceful. My hour-long appointment ended up feeling like half a day. Katy Leep was amazing. I had stiff knots in my upper shoulders and neck; gone. She was able to put in a state of Zen and relaxation I did not believe possible. She was respectful to her clients and very good at what she does! I will defiantly be returning to Gordon Chiropractic in the future.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

I was very skeptical of chiropractic care but I was having constant headaches and upper back pain sometimes the pain would go down my arms. I had a friend recommend the office to me. The office is VERY nice and clean! The staff is very nice, they are a busy office but they always make me feel welcome. Doctor Gordon is very nice and really knows what he is talking about. He even remembers my daughters names when I see him! After the first visit I felt a so much relief! He recommended a massage. I get massages by Katie, 'the girl with the purple hair' and she is AMAZING! She made me feel sooo comfortable because I have never had a massage before. She focuses on my problem areas and it was therapeutic so it wasn't just light touch, but I still fell asleep! I highly recommend this office!! My pain is gone, but I have been going there for some time now. Ge see Doctor Gordon and Katie, you wont regret it!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009

I felt Dr. Gordon and his staff were very professional, welcoming and prepared. Repetitive motion, from playing the cello all my life, had created such extreme pain in my right arm that I was willing to "try anything." I no longer could count on holding or carrying things in my right hand/arm without their dropping, and I was driving with my left hand because I couldnt lift my right arm up high enough to reach the steering wheel - Im right-handed. Having met Dr. Gordon through a school contact, I felt it was worth exploring chiropractic medicine before considering other, possibly more invasive (surgical) options. The incredible relief gained within the first month was enormous, and not something I really believed would happen (Id never been to a chiropractor before). Over the course of approximately one year, I have regained my strength, all range of motion and Im completely pain free. I believe Dr. Gordon is an excellent doctor and recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

Dr. Daniel S. Gordon's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 2000)

UnitedHealthcare