You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sally B. Bregman

Dr. Bregman takes care of our family and regular checkups. She's patient and asks about everything going on that might impact your eyes. Agree with the comment that she cares about her patients!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Dr Bregman takes time with her patients, is a thorough professional, and seems one of those unusual healthcare practitioners who actually cares about her patients. Her staff is first rate and she is wonderful!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. Bregman is a thorough, caring doctor. I have been seeing her for 20 years and I would not think about going anywhere else. My whole family uses her and is very satisfied. Her office staff is a pleasure to work with from making an appointment to picking out glasses they are there to help.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Ms Bregman is not a doctor. She did not got to medical school. She went to Optometry School, which is nothing more than a glorified GED. She had no idea what she was doing and spoke as though surgery was something she did. What I needed was an actual doctor, an Ophthalmologist. I will never, never go to an Optometrist again.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Sally for over a decade. She is incredibly thorough, gentle, and kind. She is exactly the kind of doctor I think of when I hear the words health 'care'. I recommend her to everyone I know looking for an optometrist. Anytime I have ever had any issue, she and her staff have resolved made time for me to make sure I am entirely satisfied. I can't recommend her highly enough.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

She is thorough, knowledgable and kind. Excellent bedside manner. Treats all patients as though they are important,

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Dr. Bregman is one of the nicest Optometrist's that I have ever had. She is thorough and efficient. I would highly recommend her!!!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

Dr. Bregman is awesome. She is kind, knowledgable, prompt, caring - in short, everything anyone would want in a doctor.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Bregman for years, she is very knowledgable and puts you at ease, Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

Im highly uncomfortable around eye doctors, and Dr. Bregman quickly put me at ease. She was very understanding of my problems, and helped me find a quick and useful solution. I highly recommend Dr. Bregman!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2007

Dr. Sally B. Bregman's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 1982)

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bregman takes care of our family and regular checkups. She's patient and asks about everything going on that might impact your eyes. Agree with the commen..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Bregman takes time with her patients, is a thorough professional, and seems one of those unusual healthcare practitioners who actually cares about her patien..."

September 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bregman is a thorough, caring doctor. I have been seeing her for 20 years and I would not think about going anywhere else. My whole family uses her and is v..."

September 12, 2014