You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mark D. Stovsky

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr.Stovsky treated and monitored me for my prostate cancer. He was most helpful in giving me advice and answering questions.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

Dr. Stovsky was excellent in explaining my prostate problems, making recommendations as to courses of treatment so that I could make informed decisions, and then respecting my decisions. His staff is always warm, friendly, and treats me like I'm a person, not a number.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

absolutely fantastic doctor. past president of ohio and cleveland urological societies. board of trustees cleveland academy of medicine. northwestern university for college and medical school.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2007

Dr. Mark D. Stovsky's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1991)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "terrific experience, great doctor and staff. could not ask for a better experience."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Stovsky seemed very short. Wanted to tell me, not interested in listening to concerns...."

October 23, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=128224'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.3

March 16, 2014