Ratings for Dr. Melissa E. Gierman

Very bed experience unless you are a male. She is all smiles with them.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Great staff and painless dentist. You feel welcomed the minute you walk in the door. I will definitely recommend this Dr. Gierman to my friends.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

I have been going to Dr.Gierman since she took over practice.She is a fabulous dentist with alot of knowledge.I have alot of dental work done on my mouth and am very pleased with the work she has performed.She is painfree and very acccomodating to me.I nver liked dentist before coming to Dr Giermans practice.I know she is providing me with the best care for me.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2011

I was very pleased with the attention I received from Dr.Gierman.I had my tooth filled with very little discomfort. Then she took time to tell me about a new procedure to straighten my teeth.I have been embarrassed all my life with my teeth and would only do half smiles. now with the help I got from the doctor I can smile again. I 'am so very happy , I would recommend my dentist too any one, any age !!!!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

First let me say I am a big chicken when it comes to going to the dentist. Dr. Gierman took time to explain the procedure and was very kind. Her staff went out of their way to accommodate my busy schedule. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

I recently visited Fuzs Family Dental in which the visit their was very unexpected. I found the staff at Fuzs to be very helpful and knowledgeabl. I would definetely recommend any new patient to visit this office. They sure do know how to make you feel welcome.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

HORRIBLE!! She pulled 3 teeth of my 9yr old without my consent. I was told she was there for a filling then when she comes out she is missing 3 teeth, that doctor is so money hungry she couldn't find the time to talk with the parent before she yanked her teeth and then didn't even speak to me afterward! I would not send my worst enemy to her!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2010

Dr. Gierman is by far the rudest woman. I go away to school and she made a rude comment about me not being able to come to see her on time. The office continues to call my cell phone even after I have asked them not to numerous times. I wouldn't reccommend her to anyone. The male dentist is the person to go to! He's much more professional and personable! Dr. Gierman is aweful!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

I've had really good experiences wth Dr. Gierman and her stuff. I actually have recommended them to several people in Lombard - they are friendly and professional. One time, 'I' was late for my appointment and they still had me in and out quickly.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

Bad experience with Dr. Gierman. I went in because I cracked a tooth but was 8 months pregnant at the time. They got me in the next day for an "emergency visit" but since I was pregnant told me she couldn't fix it until after the baby was born. I was fine with that until I received a bill for the "emergency" appointment and the procedure...which she never did! When I called she insisted I come back in to PROVE they didn't do the service. When the nurse asked the doctor about the procedure she claimed she did it. Apparently she couldn't read her notes. After raising a huge stink, they removed the service from my bill, but still made me pay for the emergency appointment. When I did finally go in to get the tooth fixed, Dr Gierman was very defensive with no appology. I'm currently looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2010