Ratings for Dr. Orest Frangopol

Great doctor!!! Very happy with my new teeth. I would send all my friends there. Thanks doc!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. Frangopol for a couple of years. He has a small but growing practice. He is very knowledgeable; excellent people skills; extremely helpful (he answers emergency calls on his cell phone). He's willing to go above and beyond...e.g. He will see the patient on his days off if required. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

flag | Submitted September 26, 2009

I could not possibly say enough about Dr.Frangopol and his entire staff-top to bottom! From the very first visit in may, not only have I come to look forward to my visits, but have become very close as friends to each and every person there. When you take into consideration that I had not been to a dentist since 1989, and had decided that death was preferable to ever again returning to one, this connection that you gave me was nothing short of a miracle. It was the perfect time and the perfect match for my needs and my spirit. We have all become what I consider to be family, and I would trust any and all of this team with my life. And I am also one of the people that shout your praises to the world at every opportunity. Thank you all for giving me the opportunity at increasing my life span, and smiling all the way through! I love you all, and could never possibly say enough.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

I am a patient of Dr Frangopol for over 6 years. He is very professional, very punctual, his work is art, his hand is "light", he is using very high techniques which you will not find in many of the offices out there, he is also using the best materials in the market, he is truthful and caring for all his patients. He takes the time to explain your treatment plan and he is very knowledgeble. The fact that you don't have to wait for the labs is a big plus and saves you money and time. Dr Frangopol is also treating my son, my mother, my niece and other friends I referred to him. I will recommend him to anyone that wants quality dental work. I used other dental offices and other dentists before and by far he is the best dentist that provided dental work to me, my family and my friends. Not only that, but he stands with pride behind his work. Excellent job Dr Frangopol! I am happy you are out there and that you are my dentist! Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

Very good dentist! My front tooth broke, I called the office as a new patient and I was told that I can have my tooth replaced in one visit. I didn't quite believe it, but I went there anyways. Wow! Who knew, on one visit my tooth was back. He does one visit restorations with some milling machine. Amazing job!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

The doctor built and organized the most modern dental office I ever visited. He installed the newest dental technology. The doctor is very detailed and very precise, very professional. My wife, my son and I were treated by him. He treated my teeth; he replaced two old dental bridges with two dental implants and crowns and made other medical procedures. Very advanced medical procedures were made easy and with no pain for me. The new modern technology is not cheap and he did an excellent job. Because of the advanced technology I needed minimum of visits and I have very good results. The staff was very pleasant. I recommended him to other friends. Everybody appreciated his “light hand”. I will go back anytime. He is a very good but expensive doctor. But he offers the best services.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2009

When I met him, he came across as a perfectionist. Unfortunately, after spending $$$$ there, he was interested in the next patient with $$$$. His office is like a revolving door - they only care about the number of people walking in and spending money, then keeping you as a satisfied patient. If he makes a mistake, he won't acknowledge or fix it; instead he tells you to go home and relax or he'll want to do a patch up job. The manager is surly and scary at times. Not once did I get a Thank You note for any referrals (in the beginning I thought he was caring and capable) until I paid all the money (over $10,000) and then found out that he was money hungry & that's it.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009