Ratings for Dr. Vyacheslav Ripa

Great guy, very skilled, did not feel a thing, staff was also helpful.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

Great personality and really light hand. Very skillful with a calming presence that is very important at the time of complicated extraction. The staff in the office made me fell welcome, and everybody was very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

I read some of the coments here and just want to add my 2 cents. From my personal experience, the doctor wanted me to undergo surgery on my gums, and it sounded very drastic (and expensive). I went for a second oppinion and then a third. Every other doctor laughed at the diagnosis. I just needed to floss a bit more. I did come to the conclusion that money is the main thing that this office is interested in.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

I hope the practice goes up in flames, with the Doctor and the staff. will never go to this doctor again. never again, you do not feel welcomed in this place, its hurry up and pay and get out.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

the Staff is very nasty, the doctor does not care about the pts. Is not willing to go the extra step to help a pt without insurance. i will never come to this doctor again. I hope you will turn around and go some were else.. HE IS NOT WORTH YOUR TIME OR YOUR TEETH.. I HOPE HE GOES OUT OF BUSINESS..

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Great personality and amazing attention to detail...always makes you feel welcome and knows what he is doing. Would not switch my dentist!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2007

Dr. Vyacheslav Ripa's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Oxford