Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey H. Revoir

Incredible dentist and a funny guy. Pain free work. A++.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

The dental work was OK; He was informative and did the work. But did not treat me well as a person. Another dentist did my root canal and told me I would need a crown. I went to Dr Revoir for the crown and because another tooth next to it was loose. First the staff asked why I thought I needed a crown, then the Dr asked why I thought I needed a crown. As if I go around getting crowns for fun! He then asked how I knew my tooth was loose? WHAT? He then asked if I was a refugee from Hurricane Kartina! After the crown I told him about pain and swelling I had with one of my canine teeth. He grabbed the tooth and literally yanked it back and forth. The assistant commented on this and he said, "Oh its alright she's tough, she can handle it"! He also said I better not show my gold crown to family they might want to steal it! I have never felt so disrespected in my life. The crown is fine but I would never go back. This guy has obvious issues if you arent the 'right kind' of person.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

New patient! Excellent service, Excellent dentist!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2008

Best service and experience at a dentist office. Staff (Shannon and Jackie) are superb.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2008

Great Dr and wonderful service, I am deathly afraid of dentist and I feel comfortable with Dr. Revoir

flag | Submitted July 8, 2007