Ratings for Dr. Steve M. Blech

Excellent dentist had him for years. Very good with children!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Will not return. Dr. seemed exhausted and I was not only rushed, but given poor treatment. If he's burned out he should move on not to endanger patients.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

Wonderful dentist and staff. I tell everyone about him. By far the best dentist I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

I have been going to this office for years. My kids have gone for years. I have relocated and commute to keep coming to this office. Best dentist anywhere.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Great dentist, great staff, the person who rated him and his office as a 1 are completely out of their mind. They are very personal and treat you with respect. They're friendly and personable and I would HIGHLY recommend this dentist to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Dr. Blech is super. My whole family has gone to him since moving to the high desert in 1997. He and his staff are so gentle that my daughter actually looks forward to going to the dentist.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2008

The staff has always been friendly and they always greet me with a smile and remember me by name. Dr. Blech is very a very good dentist and can fill a cavity in five minutes, which I appreciate!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2008

This man is the worst dentist I have ever seen. His office is dirty and unprofessional

flag | Submitted February 15, 2007