Ratings for Dr. Ikshvanku A. Barot

Personable, warm, and extremely intelligent doctor. He has a wonderful bedside manner and explains complex issues in a way you can understand. I wish others could learn from Dr. Barot.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Phenomenal! Can't rave enough about this wonderful and caring doctor. My life is restored thanks to him. My family and I are forever indebted to him for his skills.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I am still in awe after meeting Dr. Barot. What a guy.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

The total package. He has helped me more than any doctor. I am grateful to him.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I am not surprised to read poor reviews from this one person who seems hellbent on getting cyber-revenge on Dr. Barot because she probably didn't get drugs or the answer she wanted. Anyone who has ever met this doctor would attest he is pleasant, bright, caring and charismatic. Makes you wonder if people can just get away with saying anything. I guess it's easy to hide behind the veil of online anonymity. If you don't like this guy....the problem must be you.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

wasted 2 years with this so called neurologist for my MS.He should stick with the sleep disorders.My records were incorrect no symptoms listed and he did not listen to me.I was really mistreated when I was there and on the phone.

Submitted August 8, 2012

This man is a very poor example of who should not become a physician. He doesn't listen to his patients and only hears what he wants to hear when the patient gives him her symptoms. The office staff is nasty and also not helpful at all. Don't waste your time. Go to someone else that actually cares for the patient and not $$.

Submitted March 14, 2012

I have never come across a doctor who is more articulate or fair than Dr. Barot, If you want help, he will help you. He is intelligent and communicates with kindness and transparency. It is obvious the patients who complain have their own issues. How can you NOT like this guy???

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

this doctor might be educated but not knowledgeable with treating ms.I wasted two and a half years seeing this doctor who I thought was familiar with ms.The visits seeing him were all about 10 minutes long, if that and in that time I was never examined except for the first visit. He put on a good front and when I needed treatment he finally advised me to see a ms specialist and his nurse stated that all records were sent to new doctor. When I when for my visit with the new doctor three weeks later I found out they did not receive anything and when they called the office they got the run around

Submitted January 5, 2011

rare to see such kind ,polite and knowledgable doctor.he has a very imressive personality

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

Dr. Ikshvanku A. Barot's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 2001)