Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Suppinger

I'm super-impressed with doctor Jeff. Historically, I've despised going to the doctor's office. I feared the waiting, the ambiguous diagnoses and the legendary inefficiency. However, the Suppingers offer none of that. I no longer fear my yearly physical, and view them as a huge resource if something else goes wrong. Jeff is intelligent without being arrogant or condescending. He is able to work with me to give an accurate diagnosis and a patient- centered diagnosis.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Dr. Jeff is personable. Unfortunately all that is undone by the way the business side of things are run. I've been going here for about 3 years. When my blood tests are run they were sent to quest diagnostics and my copay was around 20 dollars. Now he has aligned himself with Williamson Medical Center and my copay has shot to 100 dollars since he sends the labs to WMC now. Billing office has been abysmal when I have had any questions about my bill. I'll be searching elsewhere before my next visit.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

If you value your time and schedule, go somewhere else. Staff was unhelpful, uncooperative and almost hostile when asked to refill a medication for blood pressure. Delays results in other missed appointments. I was a long term patient but will find another doctor

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Great on first couple of visits. Looses interest in your problems after third visit.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

When you think of the cliche docs only care about money its rather hard to believe but you can believe it with this snooty little practice. His nurse is almost always rude and condescending and actually had the nerve discussing my blood tests in the lobby in front of other patients violating HIPPA laws. He says things like sure just come in for blood work anytime or I'll call something in if you are still sick next week. Only one catch..,gotta charge for another office visit! Docs like these two are what's wrong with our healthcare system today charge, charge charge for things that could be simply done without a visit. I'm done with Dr Jeff and that prickly little nurse if yours!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

I so appreciate Dr. Jeff and his staff! Staff is friendly and helpful! The On Site Lab tech is gifted! And Dr Jeff LISTENS to you! He doesn't over treat and doesn't rush. I have highly recommended Dr Jeff to my family and friends!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

Dr. Jeff is extremely knowable and takes his time to listen and explain his diagnosis. Very good doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Dr Jeff is amazing, I was able to get right in and have all my concerns addressed immediatly, his bedside manner is wonderful and beyond compare. My family will now be using Dr. Jeff

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

When you find a doctor that you connect with immediately you know you have found the right doctor. Jeff was awesome from the start. He did not act like he was in a hurry like other doctors plus he spent time getting to know me as a person. This was refreshing since most doctors I have met mainly work from a "clinical" perspective. If you need a great doctor, Jeff is your guy and Franklin Internal Medicine is your place!!!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2008

I feel very fortunate to have found Dr Jeff and his practice. My opinion is that he is exceptionally blessed and sincere at what he does and always makes you feel at such ease. He seems very passionate about what he does, and it shows in the quality time he spends with you which never feels rushed. I truly found an awesome doc who I continue to recommend to all my friends and colleagues.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2007

Dr. Jeffrey A. Suppinger's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Franklin, TN