Ratings for Dr. Kevin E. Rice

I visited the office to try to figure out what my problem with eyes are. I got a very thorough exam and we will be doing surgery soon. Dr. Rice was very attentive and thorough with the exam and the questions he asked. I have found my new eye specialist for sure!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

I love Dr. Rice. We have been through several significant eye 'situations' including minor surgery (unassisted) on the weekend so that I would not have to be hosptalized. His office staff is not always efficient or empathetic but he is great.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

I was very pleased with Dr. Rice, but I will not be coming back to that office. The staff were terrible. My credit card was over-charged by a mistake of the receptionist Ray. I am still trying to get this resolved and everytime I call she gives me the run around saying the manager is out of the office. I refuse to pay and I have insurance. Ray explained that she could NOT credit my account because they're only allowed to do that the day it was swiped....makes no sense. It's been almost a month and Im still dealing with this non sense. I like Dr. Rice but Ray needs to go....until then I wont be back!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Rice. He is kind and courteous and takes the time to listen to his patients questions and concerns. I have found him to be very thorough in his treatment of both me and my elderly mother who has some complicated eye issues. We both have complete confidence in his abilities and feel fortunate to have found him.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2008

I was made to feel welcome by Dr. Rices office staff. I found them to be helpful, friendly, and knowledgable on my possibe condition(s). They along with the doctor made me feel that I was in very good hands and had no doubts about their ability to diagnose, treat, and do follow-up care that I required or wanted. I was very impressed with the professional way in which my illness were managed, from meeting team for the first time until my office discharge. I have already recommended Dr. Rice to co-workers and will continue to do so to anyone who asks my opinion. For me he was the right man to be my doctor at a scary time and he did a wonderful job. I recommend him highly and without reservation.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2007

Dr. Kevin E. Rice's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)