Ratings for Dr. William T. Cline

Initially referred for a lump in my breast--during initial visit he found previously undiagnosed double hernia --fixed all the above. About 2 years later, he removed hemroids and performed sigmoidoscopy Would definitely seek him for further surgery if required. Like a highly trained/experienced mechanic, you want someone with his skills working on you.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

I had a lump in my breast and was referred to Dr. Cline. He examined me and told me it was probably not anything. He wanted to see me back in several months. When I went back, he said again that it was probably nothing, but he would like me back in several months. I asked if there was a more deffinate way to check this. He was rude and crude "the only way to know for sure is to cut it off". I immediately called my referring physician and he sent me to a wonderful surgeon who did a biopsy in her office on the first visit.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2008

My husband has had two (separate) hernia surgeries (about 12 years apart) and I have had a lump removed from my breast by this provider. His bedside manner with patient and family would be hard to exceed. Also has done surgeries to acquaintences of ours and came highly, highly recommended. He was quick to schedule the needed procedures and made the process much easier to go through. Seems to be gifted in many areas of surgery.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2007

Dr. William T. Cline's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Commercial Insurance Company