Ratings for Dr. John Carini

He is excellent,helpful, and took great care of me. I would highly recommend him .

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Dr. Carini was my GYN when I was going through some difficult medical issues. He was knowledgeable, kind, mindful of the fact that I did not have insurance, and respectful. I have recommended him many times and would not hesitate to do so again.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

This physician is very personable and likable. For routine care, he is excellant. He seems to listen and be empathetic. He did seem to be behind schedule a lot, but he takes his time with his patients. On the negative side, when a medical condition arises, his office is very difficult to deal with. I found it impossible to get through to him when I needed him, messages were lost or misrepresented and I feel that they simply did not understand the negative impact my condition was having on my life. I rated his diagnositic skills poor, but in all fairness, part of the problem may have been that he was relying on others to read sonograms and MRIs, and they were giving him faulty information. To his credit, he was willing to refer to a specialist. Had he not done that, I would have undergone an unnecessary and drastic proceedure.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2007

Dr. John Carini's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal