Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Neiswander

Dr. Mike has been our family doc for several years. He is the best! He's knowledgable, compassionate and friendly. Most importantly, he KNOWS when it's time to send you to a specialist.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

Dr. Neiswander is a good doctor, and he listens, which rare. Most doctors don't. He knows what he is doing, and I trust him.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

Following a heart attack (March of 2005) and a Type II diabetic condition, Dr. Neiswander has been an ideal health care professional for me. He seems to always be focused on the patient with whom he is treating at the moment. I have found him to be attentive, patient and perceptive. He is not a gaudy, flambuoyant or a self-impressed man. If anything, he gracefully understates himself which results in the patient being relaxed with him. He also appears not only to listen well; he also takes copious notes on what he hears and observes. I have, as many have, been subjected to those doctors who are what I and my friends tersely term "Water Walkers." He is not one of those. His feet are firmly planted in reality. I have also heard nothing but raves about him from others, and I imagine that getting an appointment is either difficult now, or will be in the future. In closing, I would offer this: Not only do I trust his medical judgement, I also respect him. He should be cloned!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2007

Dr. Michael A. Neiswander's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 1996)

• BCBS Illinois