Ratings for Dr. Randy S. Kay

My family has been seen by Dr Randy for almost 16 years. He is very professional and precise. We are very happy and you feel comfortable when dealing with anything health issue. He make you feel like you can say any and everything, no need to sugar coat it at all. Bambi and Shelly are also GREAT!!! I drive almost 30 minutes to see him.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I feel like family, my family has been with Dr. Randy for almost 11 years, I love the staff and the entire office! P.s. is a gem I love her dearly! They make you comfortable like being at home. Nothing is off limits you can ask him about all medical situations and he explains it to you!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

Great Dr. Very caring. I like his office staff. always available

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Randy for about 12 years. He is always on time, courtous, genuinely interested, and knowledgeable. The surprising thing is that he remembers each of us personally, our interests, etc. He has always been able to see me on short notice in an emergency. I recommend him very highly.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2007

My husband and I were looking for a family physician. We were new in this area and chose Dr. Kay. We are both so very pleased with our decision. He is friendly and seems genuinely concerned about our well being. I highly recommned him. Sincerley, Mitzi Swift

flag | Submitted June 19, 2007

Dr. Randy S. Kay's Credentials

• Univ Of N Tx Hlth Sci Ctr, Tx Coll Osteo Med, Ft Worth Tx 76107 (Grad. 1987)