Ratings for Dr. Sheri L. Gipson

I really enjoy coming here and the company of these ladies while I wait to see the doctor, which isn't very long but still appreciated. Dr. Gipson is a very skilled physician and trust her medical opinion 100%.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

I am very happy with the professionalism of this staff. Kristie and Ashley were so nice, and my wait time was very short, which is always great!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Dr. Gipson is extremely caring and very knowledgeable. Although she is busy, she does make time for her patients and gives them the time they deserve. She delivered my first child and I plan to use her again.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2011

I found this site by accident and was surprised to see the things people wrote about my Doctor. Dr. Gipson rocks! She has delivered both my children and was caring, competant and always available to answer questions. Her PA Tracy is also very kind and knowledgeable. She seems to have some staff turnover though and I can only assume that's who wrote these untrue reviews. If you like the personal small office doctor experience, I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

Do not ever go to this doctor. She doesn't show up for appts. She is impossible to get ahold of and will leave you during your labor to go get her haircut. My mother in law is an RN and she was appalled by this poor excuse for a doctor. She also double charged for the delivery because she changed her mind about delivering and re-admitted me again. I hemorrhaged after delivery due to the fact that she was in a hurry and delivered by placenta by doing a D&C. I had to go to someone else for my 6 week follow up and he had to repair the damage she had done during my delivery. It is undecided at this time due to the scar tissue if I will ever be able to conceive again. I really hope that people read these reviews. If I can save one person from this incompetent moron, I will feel like my delivery was not in vain.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

Dr. Gipson manipulated the insurance company to have them pay her twice; resulting in her patient (I and my husband) have to pay our co-pay twice. She knew exactly what she was doing and I wonder how many other couples she has stolen from. She (Dr. Gipson) canceled at least 3 scheduled appointments due to being out of the office and performing surgery at another hospital. Dr. Gipson’s partner Tracy told me that Dr. Gipson only performs surgeries for Sky Ridge and does not work at any other hospital. When delivering our baby, Dr. Gipson told my husband and me that I was taking longer to deliver than she thought and she wanted us to decide on either a C-section or a device that suctions the baby out. This was because she had to meet her son for dinner and she didn’t want to be late. True words from her mouth! RUN far away from Dr. Gipson and Sky Ridge!!!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

Dr. Gipson is fantastic. She has called me at home on several occasions to check on me and discuss test results personally. No matter how busy she is, I feel that when Im being seen I have her full attention. I feel she is very knowledgable of current practices and procedures.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2007

Dr. Sheri L. Gipson's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Lone Tree, CO