Ratings for Dr. Geoffrey C. Cly

One of Cly's nurses made a comment about throwing a toy back at her young son and it hitting him. I don't know how professional or mature that is.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

I once waited more than hour and a half and was still waiting, so I left. They take way too long to get you to see him. Whenever I have questions and want to speak to a nurse they never answer my calls I don't want to go in and wait an hour for one question.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

All around unprofessional...staff and doc. Dismissive staff. They were so busy chatting each other and Cly up, that it felt like cocktail hour. Cly made some very personal and rude comments. Rude enough, that I should file an official report. When I first started seeing him years ago, he was much better. I will not be going back. He didn't care to spend five seconds talking to me but he and the nurse were sure having a good time.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

I absolutely love Dr. Cly and his staff. He is professional, funny and a great listener. He helped us tremendously throughout the past year! I could not ask for a better doctor. One downside is that you do have to wait a while. However, if you want a doctor to pay as much attention to you as Dr. Cly does, you will have to patient while he does the same for others. He is worth it.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Cly and his staff. He was very attentive and did every thing possible to insure I had a healthy pregnancy/delivery. On Dec 13th 2013 I gave birth to a healthy baby boy. I was really sad to learn he was no longer in my network, however I will pay out of network to have him as my Dr. Whenever I decide to conceive again. His nurses were also super nice.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I have had 3 other Dr. because of living in different areas. Dr. Cly is my favorite. He cares about my well being. I never feel rushed and he always listens to what I have to say. There can be 6 months between a visit and Dr. Cly will always remember my story. He was also great with my pregnancy and listened to my concerns. I would recommend him to my closes and family and friends.. and have!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I would refer Dr.Cly to my closest friends. Had a vet good recovery and I feel 100% better thanks to him, defiantly have him do my surgery if I had it to do all over again. His nurse was also wonderful. They made me feel comfortable and explained every thing clearly to me..thank you Dr.Cly and to his staff..

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

I'm going to give a fair comment. 1. Dr. Cly isis a business man. Firstanforemost. Darn good Dr. If you are able to wait sometimes over 2hrs to see him. Yes. Last visit. I'm not a high maintenance patient, if I don't have to see you I won't. Dr. Cly seems to be so taken up by women that want his attention. Yes, I'm going to say that. Because when I was concerned about my bladder after my first and only pregnacy, which he delivered beautifully and patiently. He stitched my cookie back to get her no issues. After forceps and vacuum. Any who, I digress, that my last two apps where so brief, that I haven't went back to him. I do not appreciate the fact that two other women where watching me get a catheter in my pee hole. Digress. That happened a lot. Some of his staff where highly unprofessional on one making a careless comment about the tone of my birthmark. Also, shouldn't be much too hard to pretend yo know the patient by at least sneaking a peak at a chart. The women where a bit cold. Overall, he himself is a good Dr. If I ever deliver I'll go back to him. I have heard from peers of his he is one of the best c-section DRs. But ladies, stop taking up his time so that serious clients can get the help.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

It seems to me that he doesn't really care about his patients or the unborn child ! He had me on a particular pain medication that I was previously prescribed for a injury resulting from a car accident , and one day I go to my visit to be told that he could no longer prescribe my meds. Ok back up to when I found out I was pregnant at 2 1/2 months along and the first time I seen Doctor Cly I requested that I be taken off the medication all together so it would not affect my baby during my pregnancy and he told me there was no way, that I must stay on it the entire pregnancy !!!! And now I have to go to the birthing center at state street Parkview just to get my medication everyday so that my baby doesn't have withdraw symptoms from the medication that he kept me on but can no longer write. What happens if I cannot make it to the hospital everyday ? I don't think doctor cly cares. !!!!!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

If you're considering a minimally invasive DaVinci procedure, Dr. Cly is your man! I had a Myomectomy instead of Hysterectomy for uterine fibroids and was exceptionally pleased with Dr. Cly's knowledge and surgical abilities. (SO glad that I was able to keep my uterus intact!)Dr. Cly is a very quiet and highly skilled physician, so if you're looking for a super bubbly personality in your doc, his personality may be a bit difficult for you. I personally loved his temperament...I would much rather have a quiet / highly skill doc that is talented and well educated over someone that makes me "feel happy" and doesn't get the job done. I appreciated that he made me feel calm and confident before my procedure, and VERY much appreciated that he prayed with me and my husband prior to entering the OR. If you suffer from IC; while Dr. Cly does treat IC, I'm much happier with the treatment that I receive from Dr. Gita Singh in this area. AAA+++ for Dr. Cly!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Dr. Geoffrey C. Cly's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Ameritas