Ratings for Dr. Terry R. Sullivan

I ended up in the hospital with a kidney stone stuck in my ureter. After a day, the hospital doc said I had passed the stone, but thank goodness I went to Dr. Sullivan. I was able to get an appointment in 2 days. He correctly diagnosed I had not passed the stone and started me on the correct medication giving me time to try to pass it. As my wedding day approached and me still struggling with this problem, Dr. Sullivan got me in for surgery on an urgent basis on a Saturday to remove the stone. Thank you Dr. Sullivan for saving my wedding!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

What I thought would be a stressful visit turned out to be the best ever. Doctor very patient, articulate, good listener, cordial, and knowledgeable. Staff in spite of being very busy found time to be very helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

Before seeing Dr Sullivan, I suffered for more than two years from a chronic prostatitis. I lived in Canada before moving to California, and saw two different urologists, in addition to my family doctor. My family doctor was incompetent and reckless (experimented with some intraprostatic injections), and the two urologists were unable to solve the problem. Dr Sullivan listened to me and cared; and then solved the problem in two weeks with the right therapy. If you never suffered from a chronic condition, they you may not understand how depressing it can be, and how grateful one feels after problem goes away as if it never existed. It's been five years since then, and the problem never came back. Dr Sullivan is a fine doctor, and a fine human being.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

THE STAFF IS SUPER NICE VERY POLITE AND HELPFUL THEY ANSWER AVERY QUESTION WITH A SMILE.....

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Excellent in dealing with me, the patient, but falls short with communicating with the family. Neglected to talk to my wife after my surgery, she was in the waiting room and had to call him in his office to see how my surgery went.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

Dr. Terry R. Sullivan's Credentials

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63104 (Grad. 1972)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal