Ratings for Dr. Judith G. Brysk

I used to be a patient of Dr. Brysk, but moved to another Doctor in Birmingham. While I think Dr. Brysk is a good physician, I prefer the care that I'm receiving now at my new doctor.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

I used to see Dr. Brysk, but then my insurance changed. She is a good doctor.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I love Dr. Brysk and the fact that she will spend as much time as I need to talk over things.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

i love her. she is the best. so nice. i actually enjoy going to the doctors

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Dr. Brysk is a wonderful doctor. I knew this on my first visit with her many years ago. She escorted me to her office instead of an examine room to discuss my concerns and the reason for my visit. At this time she also introduced herself. She has also been my surgical doctor and her bedside manner is just as warm and caring as her office manner. I have recommended her to family and friends and they all have the same impression that she is great and very easy to talk to. Also her staff is friendly and helpful as well.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

Dr. Brysk spent more time listening and giving advice than any doctor I've had. She made me feel like I can call her or her staff any time I had a question. Her office (I went to the one in Birmingham) isn't designed like a sterile doctor's office, but instead is a place that puts you at ease.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

I agree with previous people.She is very experienced and smart. Will take time to explaine all the details.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

Dr. Brysk is a great doctor! She spends a lot of time with each patient and will talk at great length about any concerns. Her staff is very friendly and helpful as well.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

Dr. Brysk comes across as a very caring individual. She has an easygoing manner and seems to always know how to put me at ease. I am so very happy to have found her. Bless you Dr!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2007

Dr. Judith G. Brysk's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1982)

Coventry Healthcare