Ratings for Dr. Letantia Bussell

The doctor has treated my dermatology issues correctly and is able to dispense medicines that support the diagnosis and clear up the offending complaints. There is a great line of products that are reasonably priced and do what they promise. The vitamin cream, sunshield spray and tanner are terrific. Everyone should try the vitamin cream. She has referred me to other doctors that have changed my life. I still have my breast because she followed up with second and third opinions until the pathology report supported the symptoms. She also referred me to other specialists that helped me with specific issues. Her office is a delight to visit. There are Pepperidge Farm cookies, coffee and other treats. The office is pleasant to be in. The physicians assistants know their stuff and give out samples of creams when they are available. Phone calls are answered promptly and the appointment desk is very accomodating.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2007

Dr. Letantia Bussell's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1974)