Ratings for Dr. Rajiv J. Kaddu

Our son had been ill with GI complaints- missing school off and on for weeks. After a couple of acute care visits with other docs who turned up some minor problems but which didn't seem to fit his main symptoms, we cut to the chase and saw Dr. Kaddu, who after careful questioning and exam knew exactly what it was. Great doc- brilliant and nice. We got seen right away, but he's worth any wait. Yay for Dr K!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

After trying to get in at Primary Children's hospital, only to be told there was a 5-7 month waiting list, I found Dr. Kaddu online. I called his office and had an appointment booked for the next week. We went to St. George (we're from Ogden) and stayed until we had answers. Dr. Kaddu was very accomadating, as we were from out of town, and made sure that we got the answers we were after. He was very good at explaining all of the details, in language that I understood. He also validated feelings/concerns that I had, and made efforts to ease those concerns. Overall, Dr. Kaddu was the best specialist (in any area) that I've ever worked with.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008

A great doctor, easy to get into. He helped my daughter since he also do pediatric gastro stuff

flag | Submitted April 26, 2007

Dr. Rajiv J. Kaddu's Credentials

• J N M C Med Coll, Karnataka Univ, Belgaum, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1989)