Ratings for Dr. Kurt G. Vernon

He seems to know his stuff, but after waiting 90 minutes and never being seen, I had enough. I'm now looking for another Dr. The nurse staff were very unprofessional... laughing making jokes in the hallway just outside the door. I would not recommend.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

His racist, uneducated staff in his Fuquay Varina office are this mans downfall. He could possibly be the best gastrointestinal guy in the world but his staff is horrendous.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

OFFICE STAFF LACKS COMPANION. RUDE STAFF. ANSWERED QUESTIONS WITH ANSWER OF "I DONT KNOW" . DR VERON OK BUT LACKED TIME FOR ME. OVERBOOKED.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

1st appt arrived 10mins early. I waited an additional 40mins to see him. This office is overly busy. Phones ring busy when you call. Staff is nice but one has no idea what the other is doing. Will not go back or recommend to anyone else.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dunn office-staff gets rating of one. Fuquay office-staff gets rating of 5, would go higher. Entirely different environment at Dunn office.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

My first appointment with the Dunn office was at 9:00 am. I found out upon arrival that the office does not open until 9:00 & there were 2 other patients waiting that also had 9:00 appointments(3 total for 9 w/one dr). The receptionist had no common manners;no please, no thank you. I was seen by Dr. Vernon at 9:38 & he was very friendly & well informed. When checking out I was told that my prescription had gone to Walgreens & told the billing clerk I used WalMart. She said she would have the Dr change it. After I received 3 automated calls from Walgreens I contacted the office again & spoke with the billing clerk. She assured me the Dr had resubmitted the prescription to WalMart the day before. When I asked if it was the WalMart in Erwin she looked in the notes and said oops it was resubmitted back to Walgreens. I have had to contact this office numerous times to get test results & I can not say enough that I would not go back because of the incompetence of the office staff

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

I was billed after my insurance company had already paid the full amount. My wait times at all three of my visits were more than an hour. I liked Dr. Vernon for the two minutes that I met him before my endoscopy. Otherwise, I was not impressed by this office.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

He helped with a problem I have had all my life very caring Doctor

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

He was very thorough and informative. His passion for helping the patient was evident. He took time to explain my options. I left with hope in my heart that I was going to get better.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

I waited an hour for my appt. He did not explain procedure to me.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

Dr. Kurt G. Vernon's Credentials

• Howard Univ Coll Of Med, Washington Dc 20059 (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Dunn, NC