Ratings for Dr. Shahab Soleymani

The first red flag was when I heard a patient screaming, I should've left at that moment. Then they made me take another panoramic xray when I already took one earlier that same day. He also insisted and charged my bill for a sedative although I didn't get it. Once it came to the anesthesia, he forcefully stuck me with the needle and did not wait for it to take affect before performing the extraction. It's been 4 days and my face is still swollen AND bruised, inside and out. He is a butcher !

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Avoid this butcher at all costs...!!! Due to a circumstance, I had a serious infection under one of my tooth, which gave me a lot of painful...it's not a regular toothache, which can be relieved by taking some painkillers. My friend, who is an Internal Medicine doctor, took a look & prescribed some antibiotics for me. And, he advised me to get rid it very fast...!!! Then, I called my dental insurance for a special advice, as my regular dentist just retired...so, I have no referral. Unfortunately, the name & phone number of this butcher just popped up for me First, I was scammed for the unnecessary panoramic x-ray...for $55 (out of my pocket), since his office found that I have 100% full coverage from my dental plan. Second, this butcher, who claims he has 20+ years of experience in practicing Oral surgery, just pulled my tooth out in LESS THAN 1 MINUTE, after he injected a Novocaine. If you are familiar w/ the tooth extraction procedure, the dentist must wait until a Novocaine starts working, which it normally will take about 3 to 5 minutes after the injection. Yes, it's the MOST PAINFUL tooth extraction, I have ever had in my life...!!! Of course, I would not going back to see this butcher anymore, in this life !!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

DISHONEST!! Charged us $515 telling us it was a discounted price with our insurance. Neglected to tell us they no longer have a contract with our insurance plan. Now we are being hounded by debt collectors for over $1000. and getting calls from the doctors office with threats of false accusations. This doctor has no integrity

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Today i went for the second time to get my other two wisdom teeth extracted ! I was very nervous the first time but after i had such a great experience, today went smoothly! Dr Soleymani is very professional and took all the necessary precautions before performing both of my surgeries. I had a quick recovery the first time and today i feel even better than the first extraction. I strongly recommend him to anyone ! Great staff, very friendly and attentive. No regrets!!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

THIS DOCTOR IS A CROOK. 1,000.00 dollars for 1 extraction that,s a robbery.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

One of the top doctors I've been to. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

I had to create an account just to let anyone who's fearful of the the dentist or is just looking for a REAL review on Dr. Soleymani. First off I am EXTREMELY afraid of dental injections & I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks and I haven't seen a dentist in years, but recently I'm having problems and need 3 wisdom teeth pulled and 2 back teeth. First the staff is Very polite and attentive. They really work with you. Second the dentist is the most professional, patient, caring dentist I have ever seen, even his assistant was wonderful. She knew I was fearful just looking at me. I had 1 of the 5 teeth pulled just yesterday and I promise I didn't feel a thing. I'm scheduled to go back next week and I'm totally looking forward to it without ANY concerns. I DEFINITELY recommend Dr. Soleymani to any apprehensive patient.. He Is Truly The Best!!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

it is extremely hard to find a dentist in queens who uses anastesia-this guy knows what he is doing not much of a talker but does his job and quick. Office is crowded but there's a reason why he does do fast work and is not a new comer to dentistry

flag | Submitted August 4, 2013

If I was to go to a hospital it would cost me $80. He doesn't have an anesthesiologist.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013