Ratings for Dr. Thomas S. Dardarian

Great dr. Saved me and my child's life. Makes the unpalatable experience of a gyn visit seem not so bad. Seems to genuinely care.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2013

Loved Dr Dardarian! Always made you feel at home. He is my main obgyn and I was thrilled he delivered my first baby!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2012

I was very nervous about going to a male ob/gyn when i got pregnant with my son but Dr. Dardarian made me feel very comfortable. I was very impressed with his knowledge. He was very thorough with me and I wouldn't want anyone else delivering my 2nd child in the future.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

Dr. Dardarian was nice at first, but as when I had a problem he was not. I was about 36weeks and feeling very depressed and overwhelmed at the thought of having a 1 yr old and a new baby, when I expressed my concern he told me, and I quote, "maybe you should have thought of that before you got pregnant" which is a horrible thing to say! Also he told me it was bad to nurse your baby while you were pregnant which I KNOW is not true unless you are high risk.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

Dr. Dardarian was my doctor throughout my first pregnancy. He was very professional, and and I would definately recommend him to other first time mommies. He took his time and seemed to really hear you out not rush you out.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

I gave birth on February 10, 2008. He visited me on the Friday before I gave birth. He has always been caring to what the patient is going through. I can honestly say he puts himself in the patients shoes to how they are feeling. Being a little older and high risk I was very nervous. He is a great dr. I would suggest him to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

I had 3 miscarriages and no one would listen to me and what I was feeling until I say Dr. Dardarian. He made me feel like I was his only patient when I was there. He is the only Dr. that I found that actually listened to me and wanted to help me with find out what was causing the miscarriages. I wont see anyone else now. I would tell anyone to go to him...

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Dr. Dardarian has been my doctor for about 5 years now and I wouldn't have any other doctor deliver my second child. I'm an over weight woman and he made sure that I had a comfortable bed delivered to the hospital after my 06' delivery, not only that he payed sloe attention to me the entire 38 weeks of being pregnant with my son. He makes you feel good all the time and very pleasant. I would suggest to anyone to deal with the practice period.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

I really like his personality and knowledge level. His staff is no better nor any worse than what you find at all offices these days.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2007

Dr. Dardarian cares about his patien, and I feel I was well respected during the visit. He explained all the details and tell me how he made the decision. He is nice and smart. One of the best doctors I ever met.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2007

Dr. Thomas S. Dardarian's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Bryn Mawr, PA