Ratings for Dr. Derrick J. Fluhme

Dr. Fluhme performed a knee replacement on me. From the beginning, it felt wrong. I kept visiting him but he never followed up by doing additional tests. Asked me "does it really hurt?" Went for a second opinion. Needed additional surgery after complaint to Dr. Fluhme failed to get results. Bottom line: 3 years of extreme pain.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

Fabulous Dr. and had a great recovery! Tore up knee as if I was playing football and he reattached and fixed all that was needed. Recovery was about 6mo, but doing great now! If you need a knee doctor, He is your man!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

He completely ruined my knee. Did the wrong surgery & did not fix my MCL. Bad doctor.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

Dr.Fluhme has been my fathers orthopedic surgeon for 10+ yrs...not only his doctor but hes been an awesome friend to our family...he is Approachable,Smart,Confident,Sincere and he tells u exactly whats going on and what to expect...even after surgery he made numerous calls to my dad to see how he was...Dr. Fluhme LOVES what he does and he LOVES his patients...and WE love him too! So if u need an ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON...Dr. Fluhme is the one u want!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

had knee surgery - great results, very grateful for his encouragement and success! Fast recovery, new knee is painfree and I will probably do the other knee as soon as needed, sorry other doctors made me live in pain the past 10 years and made me make do with shots and therapy instead. I know they had their reasons, but my 50's were lived in pain!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

Extremely competent Doctor. Very knowledgeable in his field. Would recommend him to anyone that is looking for a great orthopedic doctor/surgeon. You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Dr. Fluhme was reasssuring and very approachable. I had the utmost confidence in him and wasn't the least bit disappointed. He has an excellent bed-side manner and is attentive and solicitous.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2008

The care was excellent the treatment was excellent he listened to all details told us exactly what was wrong and how to treat it I would highly recommend him to anyone I know who needs an orthopedic doctor.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2007

Dr. Derrick J. Fluhme's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1999)