Ratings for Dr. Charles W. Keblusek

the worst doctor i have ever been to. did not listen to my complaints causing me to come back again and again. i finally learned to move on.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

Loved going to Dr. K, but where is he now? Called to make an appointment and got a voice mail about "obtaining your medical records". I had gotten a postcard earlier this year reminding me about making an appointment for my checkup...what now? Ratings based on my experience, not my issue of making an appointment.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

Dr. Keblusek took the time to sit down and talk to me the first time however I felt as though he was not really listening to me. Had he been listening he would not have ordered unnecessary tests when my problem was a very bad reaction to a medication that he prescribed. After scaring me by casually suggesting several awful possibilities of what might have been going on and then never following up with me once those tests proved negative I finally went to another doctor. He did have a very friendly staff.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2009

Wonderful DR the staff is GREAT Always answered my questions and made me feel important always received a call back EVEN after hours!!! will not go anywhere else

flag | Submitted March 17, 2008

Dr Kebulek is a great OB doctor. Woulnt drteam of going elsewhere.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2007

Dr. Charles W. Keblusek's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)

AHC