Ratings for Dr. Garo Kebejian

Dr. Kebejian is the best OBGYN's I have ever had. He takes the time to answer any questions and concerns, he is a preventative doctor which I love. He doesn't wait for a problem to get out of control before deciding to do something about it. I am so sad that I moved up to PA and don't use him anymore. Because no doctor compares to him. I love how he sits down & talks to you about your exam in his office AFTER the exam is completed. He once again asks if you have any questions or concerns, and it's so much more relaxing and comfortable compared to asking in the exam room while wearing a gown.. There is also a pharmacy downstairs, so you can fill your RX on the way out!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2012

Dr.Kebejian is a very good and polite doctor. He is one of the best person i have ever me. He always take his time with you; he is never in rush.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2008

Dr. Kebejian is a very good physician. I feel very comfortable with him and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a gynecologist.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2007

Dr. Garo Kebejian's Credentials

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1973)