Ratings for Dr. Melvin G. Cleveland

My occupation requires safety glasses, so I made an appointment to see Dr. Cleveland for an eye exam. He was very friendly, patient and assuring. I had the glasses made through my job for economical reasons. However, the pupillary distance was incorrect. I took the glasses to Dr. Cleveland's office to find out if they were made per his prescription and his Optometric Tech, Toni, confirmed that they were. She took a PD measurement and it was quite different from the doctor's. Porshay, the Optician, told me that I would have to pay another $81.00 for a re-examination. Well, I can't do that. I found her to be loud, sarcastic and very condescending. So, I'll never go there again nor recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

Dr cleveland is very knowledge in his field. My family and I have been going to Dr. cleveland for 12 yrs now.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

I worked for this doctor and you can't get any better than this . He's the best

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

Dr. Cleveland was very patient and extremely helpful in explaining what my vision challenges and opportunities were. I would highly recommend a visit to his practice. The staff was especially friendly.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2007

Dr. Melvin G. Cleveland's Credentials

• University Alabama Birmingham - School Of Optometry (Grad. 1980)

Oxford