Ratings for Dr. Xercerla A. Littles

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

On my first visit to Dr. Littles, I was very impressed. She is NOT a run of the mill doctor. I found her to be warm and caring. She listens to you and addresses all of your concerns. I did not feel like I had a rushed visit. It was so refreshing to find a doctor that really cares. She was very complete with my exam and got back to me the same day with my most of my test results. So ladies if you want to truly be in the hands of a professional gyn (and believe me I know the difference), choose Dr. Littes. You will NOT be disappointed. Last but not least, she has a wonderful nurse and her staff is great.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

I hated her location & the fact that although my insurance said my annual exam should be free, her office always charged me. Plus they miscalculated my implannon costs then just billed me the 400 dollar difference with no warning. All else was great. She's wonderful: sensitive & gentle. Takes time to talk to you about your personal life & interests, sends someone in to warn you when she's late & apologizes about it. She shows a genuine concern for your interests. If her staff cared as much about my insurance & expenses I'd still be visiting her. Other perks: a nice cloth gown, a wipe to clean up before the "show", a changing area.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

she delivered my son 12-12-08 she was great and caring.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

I saw Dr. Littles last year and she was excellent. She wrote me after my appointment informing how please she were to had met me. She is a very loving and a very caring doctor. Joyce

flag | Submitted February 6, 2007

Dr. Xercerla A. Littles's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)