Ratings for Dr. Roman Y. Klufas

Great doctor! I was sitting in the office when a crazy lady came in yelling at the staff and the doctor! She was demanding he change her contact prescription to something she wanted. He explained that he had not evaluated her in that contact and he couldn't just change it without seeing her in that contact. I was impressed with ability to remain professional in that situation. I would called the police to come throw her out! Even with all that excitement, I was seen pretty close to my scheduled time and received the best eye exam I have ever had. I will continue to use Dr. Klufas and I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

The only staff that was kind was the eye glasses lady who is leaving next month. Dr. Klufas is not a very reasonable doctor! After requesting to change my rather new(5month old) contact brand to an old Acuve Oaysis that I prefer, Dr refused to change! Crazy! He said he's the doctor and will decide! I'm furious with this doctor! So anyone who sees him, make sure you don't ask to alter anything as he will get mad.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

no complaints at all. very punctual and answered all of my concerns.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

I have received excellent treatment from Dr. Klufas.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2007

Dr. Roman Y. Klufas's Credentials

• University Of Houston - College Of Optometry (Grad. 2001)

GHI