Ratings for Dr. Sonja A. Heuker

I've seen Dr. Heuker for a little over a year now. The Nurses here are great, Some schedulers need an attitude adjustment, but I can say that about almost any Drs office. For being a Drs office, punctuality isn't great, but most places have notices about waits anyway. I have never waited longer than 15 mins to be seen once in the dr office. Dr. Heuker is very throughough, and listens. She answers whatever questions you may have, and doesn't make you feel rushed. If you think of questions after your appt, you can call and speak to a nurse, or email the office, and they will get back to you within 24 hours usually. She is very knowledgeable, and thinks outside the box. I'm fortunate to have found her.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Who knows that they are going to have a medical emergency two days before hand. She does apparently, enough yo cancel my appointment for a Thursday on Tuesday. I had to get labs done for nursing school and could not get them done because she didn't approve them. I was sick with a respiratory illness and she did not even prescribe a inhaler to use. I had to go back and see a physician's assistant to get appropriate medians to get me well again. I would not recommend here to anyone. Ever.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Dr. Heuker failed to notify a patient of a serious medical problem, which would have killed the patient within a very short time frame had the patient not contacted another doctor. When Dr. Heuker recognized her mistake she blamed it on the fact that she had 5 kids and was not able to do her job while on call because of the kids... I would never chance going to the practitioner. I would seriously recommend going to another doctor or practice altogether before using Heuker.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

She is fantastic but it is a shame that the office (billing) staff are such rude arrogant people. I left the practice because of the billing staff, but miss seeing her as a doctor.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

I could tell that she really cares about her patients and is willing to call you personally to give you the results of your tests.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

Dr. Heuker is an excellent Dr. who really listened and seemed to really care. She even called me herself with my test results even though they proved nothing was wrong. I love her.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2007

Dr. Sonja A. Heuker's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 2001)