Ratings for Dr. Amanda M. Denney

Dr. Denney Queen is the best. I feel like she really listens to me and gets to know me. I feel like she is always advocating for me and there for me. I have never been happier with a doctor before.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Don't ever let this doctor treat you for thyroid cancer. She never calls you when she says she will. She seems to just not care. Or maybe it's out of her field. I'm still waiting for her to call four days after she promised she would. Believe me, I've called her. They just blow me off while my cancer spreads. Very sad. I've taken it upon myself to go to another doctor at a cancer center. I can't believe it. I guess she just doesn't care.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

While there is sometimes a wait Dr. Denney is worth it. She is very knowledgeable and kind.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

I had to wait a long time to see this endocrinologist because she is so in demand. Believe me, it was worth the weight. The office is also really new and nice.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Dr. Denney-Queen is amazing. I see her for PCOS. She is knowledgeable in the diagnosis and treatment. She is extremely thorough as well. She knows I am hesitant to jump into taking new medication, and handles my treatment while keeping that in mind. We explore all options and try to eliminate the causes of some symptoms before relying on a prescription. She closely monitors my bloodwork, hormone levels, weight, and progress on new medication/treatments. Dr. Denney-Queen is easy to get in touch with over the phone and she and her assistants are quick to respond to my questions and concerns. During my office visits, I never feel like I'm being rushed and Dr. Denney-Queen makes sure I understand everything we discuss; my bloodwork, my levels, my medication and treatments, and my options. I couldn't ask for a better, more receptive, understanding, thorough endocrinologist.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

Dr. Denney is absolutely the best. She is knowledgeable, spends time with you. Answers all questions and is very thorough

flag | Submitted February 27, 2011

This doctor didnt seem to take into consideration all the other health issues that I have to deal with. She only seemed to focus on my endocrine needs and not that I have some overwhelming issues regarding my health.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2007

Dr. Amanda M. Denney's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)