Dr. Michael T. Rohmiller

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael T. Rohmiller

Wonderful experience with Dr. Rohmiller. I had sciatica which made sleeping very hard and would kick up at the worst times. He was able to fix it with a minimally invasive surgery and I am able to sleep through the night again!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Dr. Rohmiller performed a revision surgery on a thoracic fusion that another surgeon did when I was living in Seattle. Dr. Rohmiller was amazing and professional in every sense of the word.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

I love Dr. Rohmiller! He is outstanding and thanks to him my back pain is gone!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

I would never go anywhere else for a spine condition. Doc Rohmiller was absolutely phenomenal in every sense of the word.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

I saw Dr. Rohmiller about six months ago and everything about the experience and treatment was the highest quality. He and his team go out of their way to ensure that the right treatment is prescribed, and they even modified some recommendations for me based on my medical history. Absolutely top notch!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr. Rohmiller is absolutely exceptional. He performed a disc replacement procedure on my cervical spine and I am happy to report that I can finally move my head again!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr. Rohmiller did an outstanding job as my spine surgeon! I was hoping to avoid surgery but after several failed injections, I decided to turn to the knife. Everything about the experience was top notch and I give outstanding marks to Dr. Rohmiller and his team!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Very Well ! Very professional, thorough and understanding of the situation. Pleasant to talk to and willing to answer questions. The whole team and staff very good too.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Simply the best! Dr. Rohmiller removed bone fragments from between two cervical vertebrae in my neck and before the operation, I was in unbearable pain and could do almost nothing without extreme shooting pain. Now I have full range of motion and I can do just about anything I want!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Great physician and all around good guy. I would trust Dr. Rohmiller with anything, including my spine (which I did!)!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. Michael T. Rohmiller's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Carefirst Bcbs