Dr. Michael T. Rohmiller

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael T. Rohmiller

Very Well ! Very professional, thorough and understanding of the situation. Pleasant to talk to and willing to answer questions. The whole team and staff very good too.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Simply the best! Dr. Rohmiller removed bone fragments from between two cervical vertebrae in my neck and before the operation, I was in unbearable pain and could do almost nothing without extreme shooting pain. Now I have full range of motion and I can do just about anything I want!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Great physician and all around good guy. I would trust Dr. Rohmiller with anything, including my spine (which I did!)!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Kind, knowledgeable, helpful, and ultimately did a great job on the surgery to replace a degenerating disc in my lumbar spine. I feel great!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. Rohmiller was helpful, friendly, kind, and low pressure. His assistants did a great job helping me schedule a follow up and I thought it seemed like a really well run operation.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Easily the best spinal surgeon in all of Kentucky. There's no comparison: I had an operation by Dr. Rohmiller four years back while few friends of mine have had similar surgeries by other practices and doctors. Almost all of them had continuances of pain or numbness or other complications. Not me! I chose Dr. Rohmiller and he did it right!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Rohmiller at Beacon Orthopaedics is easily one of the top five spine surgeons in the region. He saw my mom for sciatica about a year ago and after surgery and some specialized physical therapy she is back to loving life. We thought her spine pain was permanent, but Dr. Rohmiller was able to get her fixed right up!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Thank you for the personal, empathetic care you gave to my mother last week, Dr. Rohmiller! Your kindness is so genuine and it meant a lot to her!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Very helpful and knowledgeable about anything and everything related to spine injuries. I was misdiagnosed at another clinic and treated for a slipped disc. It turns out I have disc degeneration, which requires much different treatment. Dr. Rohmiller was astute enough to catch it and recommend an according plan of treatment. I am only a few weeks out from the operation and I am feeling so much better!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

The best spine doctor in the state! He is the absolute best!

Dr. Michael T. Rohmiller's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

AARP