Ratings for Dr. Brian W. Ondulick

Marvelous service! Extremely satisfied! Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

I trust him with my life! He helped two daughters and saved a pregnancy.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Dr. Ondulick was very helpful when i saw him for my gall bladder. He saw me the same day I called for the appt so we didn't have to go to the Emergency Room. He took out my gall bladder the next day! I had great care and he was very polite to me and my family. I would recommend him to anyone needing surgery.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

Dr. Ondulick removed a cyst from under my wife's arm. I spoke to someone that had the same surgery and they mentioned we would get a drain tube due to fluid buildup. After the surgery we were surprised that he did not put one in. She almost immediately began swelling & on her 1 week checkup he drained about 35 cc's with a syringe. We asked again why he didn't put in a drain tube and he said he would just keep doing that (against our wishes). The second week he drained 60 cc's and still refused to put one in even though we insisted! He said he could do it in his office but refused to do so. On her 3 week checkup it had so much buildup he said he would have to perform the same surgery again (to the tune of another $6000!). We told him we did not feel we owed for the second surgery because if he had done as we asked (3 times) the repeat would not have been necessary but we are still having to pay for it. Everything would have been fine if he would have respected our wishes.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

I would highly recommend Dr Ondulick he removed some tissue from my back no pain or discomfort. Thank You Tim

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

wonderful surgeon and person. i was listened to and respected. he is a true professional

flag | Submitted March 19, 2007

Dr. Brian W. Ondulick's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Wilmington, OH