Ratings for Dr. Angela R. Lewis

After introducing herself Dr. Lewis asked me what I wanted from her since I have seen other professionals in the past about my blurred eye sight. It was obvious to me at this point the visit was not going to go well. Dr. Lewis explained to me that my blurry vision was due to my astigmatism and my age (50s). She said after age 40 things just fail. The good new was I still have one good eye. She had no interest is exploring any reasons outside the box for my failing eye sight in one eye. Hopefully being a health professional myself, and having assess to other resources, I will find an answer else where. If you are having problems that are difficult to diagnose or deal with you should look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

she was professional and seemed to know her speciality. However, I believe I was overcharged for my visit, as evidenced by the insurance statement I received later, showing they paid more than I was led to believe (and I was charged for the difference). Nevertheless, she seemed competent and nice. One other drawback: she put double the drops I should have had in my eyes, so that they remained dilated for twice as long as they should have. This was uncomfortable, and I was wearing sunglasses to watch the evening news.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2007

Dr. Angela R. Lewis's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1989)