Ratings for Dr. Pamela M. Wiseman

Said I didn't need a pap. When I asked why, she said because I'm married (I'm not!) When I informed her of this, she told me it was because I had the same partner as before (news to me!) Scary that she assumed things about me incorrectly, and if I hadn't questioned her, I wouldn't have the procedure I need. I felt like she was rushing to get rid of me. Plus, I would think that married women need paps since much of the population cheats. I have married friends that got cervical cancer due to a cheating spouse.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010

Dr. Wiseman is an Amazing Doctor! I have been seeing Dr. Wiseman for three years. I have a rare and serious illness. She is very caring, Knowledgeable, and compassionate. I have been to many Doctors over the years and I give Dr Wiseman the highest rating of all. She stays up to date on breakthroughs in research, and has tried many treatments to help me feel better. I absolutely love this Doctor and hope to have her care for me for many years in the future!!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

Very nice and explained everything I needed to know and spent time answering my questions.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2008

Lost my results, but charged me for the tests anyway.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2006

Dr. Pamela M. Wiseman's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)