Ratings for Dr. Shawn A. Stussy

I contacted Dr. Stussy because of good recommendations. I set my husband up as a new patient there; however, when I tried to make an appointment for myself they denied me as a patient. His nurse waited over a week to call me to tell me I was denied and was rude.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

He is an wonderful doctor who takes his time and really cares about his patients. From the front desk, nurses, and PA's all treat me like family. I enjoy seeing them all, even when I am under the weather.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

he is a great doctor with a great personality sits and listens to what you have to ask him he takes his time and doesn't just rush out

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

I like Dr. Stussy, but his staff is completely horrible. I know many people who have stopped seeing him because of the crappy care and service they get from his below mediocre staff!!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2008

This Dr. is very affable and skilled.I feel he would be better on his own or with another affiliation since I feel his assistants are less than caring and inefficient.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2006

Dr. Shawn A. Stussy's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)