Ratings for Dr. Michael T. Gambla

Dr Gambla changed my life. I suffered from an enlarged prostrate and his care and treatment has had a huge positive effect on my quality of life. Thank You

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

i had to rush to emergency on friday and diagnosed with Kidney stones. they refered me to a dr who was not available till wednesday so i got the appointment on the monday with Dr. Gambla at 11:15 AM. i reached there at 11:00 AM and finally at 12:40 i got to see the dr. he ordered for xray and said they will get back to me with the reports the next day. the next day i had to call 5 times just to hear that the Dr. was out and will return on thruday. so i waited for a day and called on thurday i get a voice mail from his nurse - she is busy and will not answer calls the whole day. the Dr and nurse seems to be highly unprofessional.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

The office staff was unprofessional. I am miserable after having surgery and I feel like no one in the office, including Gambla, is concerned about how bad I feel. Gambla is arrogant.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

Exam was professional and took into account my nervousness. He answered all questions and gave additional information.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

I felt that I was treated in a very inappropriate manner. I don't think that he was professional in his examination of me. I only hope that no one has to go through the anguish that I have experienced.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2006

Dr. Michael T. Gambla's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1996)