Ratings for Dr. Bhavesh A. Shah

After being part of a medical factory situation for the past 14 years I sought a new Dr with a small family practice. If I called the former clinic and wanted to see someone, it was 2 weeks to 60 days. When I called to schedule, I was put on the calander within a few days. My first visit was thorough, friendly and personal. The follow up was timely. This is what I was looking for when I made my change.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Never have a problem getting an appointment, and in 22 years, I have never had a more thorough physical. I would recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Dr shah actually could have actually saved my life. I had a congenital heart condition that no other dr diagnosed throughout my life, while getting physicals throughout my life. Great dr and very thorough!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

No clue how he has high remarks... Everything with him is considered "viral" his top rated referals are his buddies. I would not recommend him to someone with the flu.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

Dr. Shah and staff are all very warm, friendly, polite, and professional, and competent. An office visit is as comfortable as visiting with a close friend; he returns "on call" messages promptly; office staff return inquiry calls and also make follow-up calls reliably and promptly. They take time to get to know their patients and treat us with care, concern, and respect. In my over half-century of life I've never felt so well cared for. I consider them to be one of my most valuable resources and am honored and delighted to have such a terrific team to support my health needs.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Very Thorough.Consults with the best specialists putting patients welfare as a top priority.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2006

Dr. Bhavesh A. Shah's Credentials

• Hindi

• Kansas City Medical College (Grad. 1997)