Ratings for Dr. Jefferey A. Brown

I found him to be full of himself, arrogant, and callous. I explained a specific need which he ignored, with no attempt to explain himself. (Accommodating my need wouldn't have been difficult or uncommon.) I begged for a month. When it was too late to seek other care, he had his staff call with his refusal. I went into a test, scared to put my safety in his hands. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

Great doctor. Very kind and helpful. Never felt any discomfort with colonoscopy. Same with my husband.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2009

Office staff is rude and not helpful when calling or trying to reschedule. Wait time way too long. Doctor practically ran out of the room on more than one visit while I was still asking questions. I would recommend you stay away from this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2008

I did not have a good experience with this dr. I felt like he totally down played my condition, his staff was not very helpful when I called for assistance and they didn't return calls within a timely manner. The thing that bothered me the most was dr asked me if I had been ****ed as a child... People have alot of stress but that doesn't mean they were ****ed, I felt very insulted that a gastro would ask such a question, I wasn't there for mental health I was there for my colitis. Go figure...

flag | Submitted May 16, 2008

Dr. Brown is a very caring and knowledge doctor. He took the time to explain what he would be doing while I was alseep. When I woke up Dr. Brown came and explained to me what was done and that there was no cancer. Dr. Brown was so caring when he was talking to me. Dr. Brown's staff is wonderful and light hearted. A week before I had to go to the surgery center Dr. Brown's nurse called me at home to see if I had any questions. You do not find this kind of caring now a days in the medical field. I highly recommend Dr. Brown.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

During my visit I felt that I was treated poorly.I would absolutely recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a complete waste of time and money.Overall I would rate this visit : mediocre.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2005

Dr. Jefferey A. Brown's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Davis, Sch Of Med, Davis Ca 95616 (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Visalia, CA