Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth A. Dayton

I have been seeing Dr. Dayton for over 8 years and she has delivered three babies and helped me through two miscarriages. The is a fabulous doctor. She remembers me and my children from visit to visit, even if it has been a long time. She always takes the time to listen and understand the problems. She is thorough and helps me to be concerned when needed, but to relax when the time is right. She is often running behind, but much less so now than she did when I first started seeing her. I don't mind because she doesn't rush me, just like she doesn't rush the people before me. I have been very happy with her as a doctor and would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

Not caring at all!!! The wait times are unbearable. I'm guessing that she is to concerned about cramming as many patients in as she can for the money. Use another doctor!!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Go Somewhere Else! Staff is nice. She was always late (2hrs several times) First time mom & She brushed off all my concerns (even after I went to the ER & they told me to follow up with her & be careful, she said nothing to worry nothing more). Not a gentle touch, I left sore after several exames. My baby was born 2 1/2 lbs bigger than she estimated. I should have been a scheduled C section but she pushed me off & I was 2 weeks overdue before she said we could induce, then ended up doing C anyways because of size (AFTER 24 hours of labor). She rammed me while in delivery & my baby came out with a big gash on her head from Doc fingernail. She was rude to my family in the delivery room. She never remembered anything about me even though I saw her weekly (She couldn't even remember that I was a single mom & there was no Dad. It was hurtful to me that she would ask about if he was going to be there REPEATEDLY). She was always in a rush & never seemed to care about me or my baby.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Love her! She is very non-rushed with her patients and very thorough. Which because of that, she is usually running late. but I'd take a few minutes late in order to have a good quality visit!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

flag | Submitted September 19, 2005

Dr. Elizabeth A. Dayton's Credentials

• Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 84132 (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Payson, UT