Ratings for Dr. Caroline D. DORMAN

Seen a handful of times, first two visits were fine, but the third went horribly. Had an abscessed tooth.. She was quite rude, said I had horrible teeth, bluntly and quite pointedly asked if I was a drug user and rudely asked if I ever brushed my teeth. I have a gum disease and have struggled my entire life with issues from neglect when I was a child resulting in my current situation. She seemed very judgey like I was being looked down upon like I was a common drug addict. That's the only complaint I have, the first two visits I've had with her went great, but apparently she had no idea who I was the third time I had seen her and really seemed inconvenienced and could have cared less and was down right cold. I've never been so humiliated in my life and will not see her again, nor take my two year old daughter (who was also seen by Dorman and had a very warm response) to see her again either. It's ok to have a bad day, but not at the cost of blatantly trying to hit someone where it hurts.. It's sad because the rest of the staff has always been terrific.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

During my visit I felt that I was treated well.I would probably not recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was some help.Overall I would rate this visit : mediocre.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2005

flag | Submitted September 14, 2005

Dr. Caroline D. DORMAN's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Craig, CO