Ratings for Dr. Dale E. Liaugminas

Horrible! Never go back to see this doctor at all.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I rate Dr. Liaugminas very highly. When I was pregnant with my first child my pregnancy was normal. I had my first ultrasound the doctor had noticed something off so he ordered another later in the pregnancy. I ended up having 4 ultrasounds to find out my placenta and umbilical was breaking down. I ended up having to go in have my daughter early. With my second daughter everything seemed great until my last month. I complained of having to go to the bathroom at night every hour. He ordered another ultrasound. I was leaking amniotic fluid. I had such a low amount of fluid that I was sent for an emergency c-section. If I would have waited one day I would have lost my second child. With both pregnancy he never made me feel worried as if something was wrong. I truly commend him on his knowledge and experience. I would have never delivered two healthy beautiful girls if it wasn't for him.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Liaugminas for several years. He is a great doctor and has helped me through two pregnancies/deliveries and also through other gynecological problems. What also shines in his practice is his staff, most notably his office manager and nurse, Allison. She is very warm to all the patients and always has a positive attitude when I've had to deal with billing and insurance issues. She was able to save me quite a bit of money by calling my insurance company when they had not covered a large portion for a procedure I had at the office. Her knowledge of insurance issues truly shines. Please do not hesitate to give Dr. Liaugminas and his office a try!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Dr. Dale Liaugminas is looking at his uninsured patients like they are his ATMs. My wife was charged 55$ extra , because doctors visit took 10 longer than normal. But it was not my wife witch kept the doctor longer than normal, but the opposite. They feel uneasy to tell the patient that they will have to charge extra if visit will take any longer, but they feel just fine to charge that money as if the patient is their personal ATM. And to add cherry to the cake, when asked about the extra charge they seemed to be insulted so they sent us the letter stating that they are no longer to provide medical care for my wife. Nice job.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

I LOVE DR L!!!!! I HAVE BEEN SEEING HIM FOR ALMOST 13 YRS NOW! HE DELIVERED ALL MY CHILDREN AND NOW DELIVERED MY DAUGHTERS LITTLE BOY :) WE ARE KEEPING HIM IN THE FAMILY, I HOPE HE DOESNT RETIRE :( HE KNOWS HIS STUFF!!! I FEEL SO SECURE IN HIS HANDS, LIKE HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Excellent staff and dr. I will go to him again and will recommend him to my friends. Dr. And staff go the extra mile!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

I love Dr Dale....as I call him. He is a BIG TEDDY BEAR and gentle. The staff is great as well. I have been going there for 14 years now, my baby that he delivered will be 13 this June(2011). I have a 19 year old daughter and when its time for an ob/Gyn...she will be going to him. I even recommended himm to an old boss...she also loves him. Give him a try!!! Good guy and Doctor

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Very nice Doctor and staff. I feel like the way medicine should be when I visit this office. The Dr and staff will listen me and are very efficient in their tasks, always thinking about the patient and making it easier for us.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

I went to Dr. L. because he speaks Lithuanian and was recommended by my friends. He gives a discount if you dont have ins. I did not feel hurried even though I didn't have ins. I like his nurse because she was friendly to me and listened to my problem same as Dr. L. I was very happy. I will go again. This price I paid was even for a pap smear too.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

He has been my dr. for 12 years and I really like him. Try to go on Tuesday nights, mercedes and allyson work and provide a warm experience. Dr. L is always friendly,but seems even happier on tuesday,probably because of them. It's busy but seems to run more smoothly on tuesday nights.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

Dr. Dale E. Liaugminas's Credentials

• Univ De Barcelona, Fac De Med, Barcelona, Spain (Grad. 1975)

Arise Health Plan