Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey D. Kovesdy

I was just at their new location in Westlake and had a great experience. They were very punctual. The doctor was very informative and explained everything so that I could understand my vision issues. They have a beautiful selection of eyeglasses, they even have great sunglasses too. The optical girl was very patient during the selection process. I scheduled appointments for my kids to come in too!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

No wait time, tiny office. Gave me a hard time when I asked for a written RX, they want you to buy in-house. Eventually gave me the script for glasses despite my contact exam and my 20yr exclusive use of contacts. Receptionist repeatedly spells my name wrong despite my telling her and my insurance info. Dr. refused to admit my one off glaucoma reading was due to my hyperbaric treatments (turned out I was right). Not many eyeglass frames to choose from, saleswoman was pushy, and prices on glasses & contacts were a bit high.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

I felt I was treated well and the doctor listened to every word I said. He made me feel comfortable and I was able to relax. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2005

Dr. Jeffrey D. Kovesdy's Credentials

• Ohio State University - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1998)