Ratings for Dr. Andrew S. Gross

Couldn't agree more with the other reviewers! This dr. does not listen and rushed me out. I had a diagnosis of TMJ disorder from a well respected oral surgeon and Dr. Gross told me I didn't have TMJ disorder! Despite the fact that I have an MRI showing disc degeneration, arthritis and dislocation of the tempomanidular joint. Horrible doctor. Not sure if he is even still with Dr. Vincent J. Dilella's office but haven't found a dr in that practice that is any good. The staff at this office is unhelpful, unfriendly and always behind schedule.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Just have a uneasy felling with him.Kind of quick talker.Dont understand what he is saying

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

I had Dr. Gross for many years and he always made me feel stupid and unimportant leaving me crying in my car on the way home. I never listens to the patient. And, I could have been disabled for the rest of my life because I had a tumor in the spinal cord which he didnt even know what to do or watch my gait of walking and pain. never will go to him again. Beware.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2010

I did not receive a complete exam. He used the same speculum for each ear, possibly contaminating my good ear when I came in for an ear infection. He was 30 minutes late when I was scheduled very early in the morning. he talks too quickly and doesn't allow you to explain.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2010

Dr. GRoss is very rude at times. He does not want you to question his answers. He tends to go on about himself and never gets back to why you came to see him. He talks over your head in ways you do not understand and you need to have him explain it in terms you understand.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

Avoid this office at all costs, the office staff will chase you off quickly. Shame, because Dr. G. is a nice and attentive doctor. Once again, avoid, the office staff stinks the place up.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2006

Dr. Andrew S. Gross's Credentials

• Southeastern College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Dunedin, FL